Egyptian Collar - Beadwork Necklace Kit with Kheops Par Puca and SuperDuo Beads (Neon Blue/Silver)
Learn how to bead with Kheops Par Puca two hole triangle beads and SuperDuos to make this stunning design! - Beadwork Necklace Making Kit
Skill level: Some beadwork experience would be advantageous
This kit comes packaged in a pretty organza gift bag too!
Jewellery Making Techniques: Stringing with SuperDuos and MIYUKI seed beads, stepping up, half-hitch knots, weaving with two hole triangle beads (Kheops Par Puca), making a clasp with SuperDuos and attaching it securely.
Jewellery Tools required: Beading needle Size 12, scissors, bead mat (not included)
- Kheops Par Puca Beads (two hole triangle beads)
- 2 Colours of SuperDuo Beads
- MIYUKI Size 11° Seed Beads
- MIYUKI Size 8° Seed Beads
- Approx. 4 meters of Fireline beading thread
- Comprehensive diagrams and step-by-step instructions
Kit Designed by Shiney Company