Catherine Wheel Pendant Beadwork Jewellery Making Kit with SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Cream & Gold
Catherine Wheel Beadwork Pendant Necklace Jewellery Making KitLearn to make this stylish beadwork pendant with SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS pearl beads and Miyuki seed beads. Make in under 2 hours!
Colour Cream & Gold
This kit comes packaged in a pretty organza gift bag too!
Skill level: Some beadwork experience advantageous.
Jewellery Making Techniques: Cross-weave, Beadweaving, Stringing
Jewellery Tools required: Beading needle Size 10/12 and scissors (not included)
Finished length approx. 18”
- 16 x 3mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS pearl beads (6 for the pendant and 10 for the stringing)
- 36 x 4mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS pearl beads (12 for the pendant and 24 for the stringing)
- 24 x 6mm’s (6 for the pendant and 16 for the stringing)
- Size 11° Miyuki seed beads
- 2 x Beading Needles (Not included)
- 1 meter of Fireline beading thread
- 24” (61cms) of fine Beadalon bright flexible jewellery wire
- 2 x hard crimps
- 2 x callots
- 2 x medium sized jump rings
- 1 x trigger clasp
Designed by Shiney Company